We eat a lot of chicken, at least 4 times a week, so I am always looking for new ways to make it. We have a few favourites like this Nutty Chicken but these marinated chicken pieces will definitely be made again.
You can make your own marinade or you can use a store bought one, it really is up to you. If you do buy a ready made one, don’t limit yourself to one that is for chicken. We used a rib marinade for these and they were delicious.
This would also work really well if you did just wings and used it as starters for a braai!
- 500g chicken pieces
- 250ml marinade of your choice
- 1. Place the chicken in a bowl, cover with the marinade and garlic. Cover with cling film or put the lid on. Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Place the chicken with the marinade into an oven dish, cover with tin foil and bake at 180 for about 40 minutes.
- 3. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with roast potatoes