We had a Santa Shoebox meeting last night and it was a rare meeting where almost all of us could make it. So there was lots of laughing and catching up and drinking wine. It was just what I need to relax a little bit. I only had two glasses of wine but woke up with a headache. So today has been a challenge.
- Emma started school on Monday. She has adapted so well, she participates, eats and drinks and is even napping. She is still struggling a little bit when she gets home and we have had a week of tantrums every single afternoon. It is draining because I end up with both her and Jack, literally attached to me.
- It was Jack’s parents evening last night, David represented because I was up and down with Cameron (hello cricket season). He is doing so well and has drastically improved on everything. We are still not sending him to Grade 1 next year but we are very proud of how well he is doing.
- Kiara is also doing really well. I bumped into her Vice-Principal and he mentioned (rather cryptically) just how well she was doing and through mainstream into a few sentences. I have a meeting with the teachers next week but she has been working so hard and it is so great to see it paying off. (Also my older readers will know the path she has walked has not been easy.)
- I can really see the difference in my skin now and I am loving it. I have the routine down now and even did it last night at 23h00 when I got home!
- We have a few more tickets left for the #jozimeetup. So if you do want to still book, you can.