When I neglect my blog it really does feel like one of my kids. I feel guilty for not giving it the attention it deserves and needs! This week has been one of those weeks. There has just been little time to sit down, let alone think about content.
Also I may have been watching all 3 seasons of Chicago PD and Chicago Fire!
So I am taking a break and just going to full you in on whats happening in our corner of the universe.
- I think I have sorted out our routine with regard to work. This week was a little out because attended a media event on Tuesday so lost a working day. For the most part though, I think I have it figured out.
- I am going to the Nan Hua Temple’s meditation retreat on the 6/7 June. I can not wait. I have been trying to go since after Jack was born!
- Emma is teething – but she is teething properly! At her first birthday (3 months ago) she had ONE tooth. As of right now she has 15 at various stages of completion. It has been much fun!
- I joined Weigh-less almost 2 weeks ago. I have been struggling all year and am tired now. I need help and I now their program works and on Vitality its only R154 a month. I lost 1.2kg in my first week so chuffed to finally be losing but I must say I am really missing my wine!!!! But I will soldier on!
- Cameron had a small melt down last week – he was over tired. So we have made some changes to his diet, got him on some shakes and vitamin B and he seems to be coping with the long days a lot better. He has moved up swimming groups so swims for almost 3 hours in the evening and an hour in the morning twice a week.
- Kiara and Jack are both moving along nicely. Not much to report there. Kiara has her dance exam next week and then she is done for a while.
- My mom in law is moving closer next week. I can not express how happy this makes me! The close by help really is going to make such a huge difference.
- I was hoping to have my newsletter out this week but that was not meant to be so I am aiming for next Friday – if you haven’t subscribed yet please do so on the right hand side of my site!
I tried to catch up on blogs this afternoon but Emma has been incredible clingy and Jack keeps demanding food but refuses to tell me what he feels like, so if I missed yours I am sorry!
Please tell me whats new with you?