How is this heat we are experiencing in Gauteng at the moment. Yesterday at about 15h30 my phone said it was FORTY DEGREES! FORTY!! At THREE THIRTY! I think it is the reason my kids have all gone a bit mad and I have been battling super low blood pressure. Hopefully there will be a storm soon to cool it down somewhat.
Just for fun and because I haven’t done one of these in a while I thought I would do a 25 things you don’t know about me post that I found here.
1. I’m happiest when…I am with my family.
2. …Especially if it… we are doing something everyone enjoys!
3. I’ve always wanted to… travel Africa and write a book. (the two are unrelated)
4. My family and I… function as a team, we are a crazy bunch but have loads of crazy fun.
5. I was a terrible… student. I worked too hard on getting my opinions heard and not hard enough on my actual assignments.
6. My first job was… working as a waitress at my aunts restaurant, I was 13.
7. I could probably eat pasta, cheese, pizza, chips everyday. I am not in a good space with food at the moment.
8. I stole… little badges of jeans at Foschini when I was about 10/11 I think. My mother found them when we arrived home.
9. I was born on the same day as… the Titanic sank.
10. My all-time favorite film is… Dead Poets Society followed closely by all the Transformer movies.
11. I do a pretty mean… homemade gluten free bread.
12. I’m still mad… my brother broke my flower fairy princess.
13. I met my husband… on Twitter. Yip really!
14. I always knew I wanted…do something that involved writing.
15. I’m not afraid to… dig stuff out of the toilet if I need to!
16. I make the best… chicken curry!
17. I have almost no… Flexibility. It’s sad.
18. I always cry when… I see someone else cry. Doesn’t matter if I know them or not, if people are crying I cry.
19. I’m (now) married, but I think I’ll always identify most with being a single mom..
20. I spent 10 years… working in a soul destroying corporate job.
21. I wish my folks… Lived closer to me. (copied this from the original post because it is true for me as well)
22. At 5, I wanted to be a princess.
23. I believe if everyone just minded their own business the world would be a better place.
be kind to others
24. I can’t stand… TRAFFIC!!!!!
25. Whenever Big Bang is on, I’ll watch it.
Join in if you want to!
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.