I actually don’t know much today to be honest. It’s been one of those weeks and I am extremely stressed out – my hair is actually falling out – handfuls of it :-/ It’s upsetting me.
Anyway so here are a bunch of random things I know.
- Jack is sleeping better and I know this makes a huge difference in my day.
- I know lunch with my fiance during the week is special.
- I know there is nothing that beats making it in time to see your son hit a 4 in his cricket match and taking the first wicket of the game.
- When I get really stressed I read and loose myself in a book – I got through 2 in the last week and am now sorry I never bought 2 more.
- I am super excited for our trip to Cape Town – right now we have no one fetching us from the airport and no way to get to where we need to be BUT we will be there :-p
- I need to get to gym more – I know this.
- I am craving sweets again – this hasn’t happened for months – it is not a good sign.
- I know I am very glad it is weekend.
What do you know? Join in here.