I need to blog but I have no words so I shall entertain you with an update in bullet points.
- We have had the most amazing weather here in the Western Cape. We have had clear and hot days – I have even braved the water a few times.
- Jack has swum in the sea and loved it.
- Kiara and Cameron have been tubing on the dam and have loved it. I don’t watch – it freaks me out watching my kids being hurled around by a boat around the dam. They think it is fantastic though.
- Jack has been the perfect baby – in the DAY! Night times or early mornings are still rough.
- Our Christmas Eve dinner was nothing short of epic – there was turkey, duck, lamb, gammon and tongue and a few veggies.
- Our Christmas Day meal was just as epic – there was meat and meat and some more meat with a salad.
- I received most of the presents on my list – David never disappoints at Christmas or Birthdays 🙂
- The kids seemed happy with their gifts – well Cameron did after a bit of a sulk and not getting his mountain bike.
- It was great spending time with my family – I love them madly but am a little concerned they are all loosing their marbles and fast.
- David and I did the Robertson wine route – it was the first time either of us have done a wine route – it was fun 🙂 Jack enjoyed it too.
- We have over indulged EVERY SINGLE day – its rather embarrasing really and I am seriously considering becoming a vegetarian.
- We have slept in and stayed up late.
- We have been out on the dam on the boat.
- We have played 30 seconds and laughed and laughed.
It really has been a really amazing holiday so far.
It has made me more determined to relocate to Cape Town as soon as we can. Our kids are missing out on their family. There cousins are all here. Our family is all here and seeing them once/twice a year really is not enough!!!
I trust you all are having a great time and Father Christmas spoilt you?