My little whine about comments earlier in the week was slightly hypocritical. My reader is bulging at the moment and when I do get to read I often don’t comment because I am a few days behind or don’t have time to open the post. I guess it is just how it goes sometimes!
A few things on Thursday
- I have spent the week baking and getting Christmas goodies ready for a party happening on Friday – was so much fun.
- Piping bags are my WORST thing ever! Both icing courses I have been on have shown me some great tips but still I invariably end up with a popped bag and icing everywhere.
- We still have a slight dilemma about what to get the kids for Christmas. They want a Wii but I am loathe to buy yet another gaming console :-/
- David is riding the 94.7 on Sunday!
- My washing machine is STILL not working. They came and collected it today. (Julia not one word about Samsung :-p)
- I don’t pay much attention to the news. I know enough to know what’s going on but I don’t have in detail discussions about it, mainly because the ostrich approach works well for me but these striking farm workers are upsetting. I mean do they honestly think burning down the very thing that employs them will get them more money? Argh!!! And I heard this morning Cosatu has called for a day of civil disobedience at the end of the month? WTF?????
- Jack has been a challenge this week. He whines and moans constantly. Nothing seems to make him happy.
- I keep forgetting to mention I have a new car – well it’s David’s old car – he got a new one. We are trying to sell mine. It’s the “biggest” car I have ever driven – finally the kids don’t have to sit squashed up against the window with all their bags
- All Cameron’s marks are in – he has averaged a high 80 – which is super awesome Very proud of him.
- I am looking for a brownie recipe – if you have one PLEASE let me know. All the ones I have tried don’t come out how I want them too. Preferably one with cocoa and not chocolate.
Now I have to log off, finish getting ready, head to gym, get the last of the Pamper Party goodies and then do the school run!!
How is your day going?