I am linking up with Tings Mom for Things on Thursday today
I actually wasn’t going to post about New Years Resolutions/goals because then I need to check back at the end of the year and I suck at seeing things through BUT I am determined to be more organised (this MAY be my word for the year) this year and then came across the post so I decided to do it.
So here they are – my goals for 2013
- Plan and execute the perfect wedding.
- Loose 10kg – really this 10kg has remained with me all through 2012 – ENOUGH now!
- Sew – I am still having a stand off with the sewing machine but I there is so much I want to make that I need to get over it.
- Compete in at least 1 BSG triathalon with David – I really didn’t want to put this one on – it seems so huge but I actually really do want to do it.
- Be more organised!
- Continue with my gym routine of 5 days a week.
- Attend the meditation retreat at the Budhist Temple in Bronkhorstspruit – if anyone is looking for a birthday gift for me – THIS would be it!!!!!
- Learn how to bake bread!
- Be a better friend.
- Have more fun!
What are some of the things on your list?