I am really loving being at home with Jack – maybe it is because he is kid number 3 but I find I have a lot more patience with him than I did with the other two. He is also at the super cute age now where he is starting to talk and keeps me entertained with his antics.
So today is all about Jack!!
- He is now 19 months! Can you believe that – 5 months until his 2nd birthday!!
- He plays peek-a-boo with us and goes “I see you” followed by “BOO”
- He loves to swim and is very happy to put his head under the water and jump onto the step.
- He loves bikes – we were in DisChem the other day and he is shouting from the trolley “MOM! MOM!” – I look where he is pointing and it is to a big picture of a scooter. There is one parked at the entrance we use to gym and he loves it – always big smiles when he sees it.
- While I am at gym he spends the hour at the ClubV – he runs to the door, runs in but the second I turn to leave all hell breaks loose and he screams but by the time I have put my bag in the change room and walked out he is fine :-/
- He is still very much attached to the bottle – he actually freaks if you try take it away from him!
- We are back at Moms and Tots now and he still refuses to do anything I try get him to do.
- If I ask him to show me his mouth etc he refuses but if I ask him to put the biscuit in his mouth, whats on his foot/hand – then he knows perfectly well where it all is!
What are your kids up to?