I am joining Crazy Adventures this week for her Happiness is.…adventure.
Even though this week is beating me – with us being away, the washing machine being broken, Jack still having a bit of an upset tummy (week 4) – there is still loads of happiness.
- Doing your monthly shop 2 days early and it is actually almost half of what it was the previous month.
- Kisses from the baby.
- Long naps by the toddler so I can get stuff done.
- Reading a good book – I bought one at the airport to read on the plane and I am loving it.
- Random messages during the day from David.
- My noisy children arguing, playing – just being kids.
- That feeling when you have finally packed away the baskets full of clean laundry
- Handing out the first of wedding invitations.
What is making you happy?