I spent ages searching the web for pictures of my dream home and I couldn’t find one that grabbed my attention.
With our many children, David’s many bikes and my many craft supplies we actually do, ideally, need a fairly large house but I don’t want a big house, if that makes sense?
What my dream house MUST have is….
- A big kitchen with lots of cupboards and lots of work space, a breakfast nook and a walk in pantry.
- A craft space for me, a study for David and toy room for the children – these 3 can in no way be linked and included in the toy room would be the xBox, Wii etc.
- A pool (that cleans itself and needs NO human intervention WHAT SO EVER)
- A BIG double garage so there is space to store David and Cameron’s bikes, golf clubs, squash racket and various other sporting things the two of them have!
- A downstairs toilet.
- A large covered outside entertaining area.
- A walk in cupboard in the main bedroom.
- A wrap around porch.
- A separate laundry big enough for a washing machine, tumble drier and 3 washing baskets!!!
What are your must haves in a dream house?