- How sad is this Oscar Pistorius story The details of this story really aren’t important. Someone lost their life and that is tragic. Two families lives have been altered and neither will ever be the same. Reaffirms my belief that guns should not exist.
- Kiara’s teachers want to seem me. I kinda feel like the lamb heading for the slaughter to be honest. 5 teachers vs me – happy days!!!
- David told me this morning to get my passport sorted for the honeymoon I wasn’t excited at all :-p
- We have a marriage officer booked for the wedding – thanks to MeeA.
- My reader is over full at the moment – I am not getting to blogs at the moment. Jack and I have been otherwise occupied in the day and I just don’t get to the PC at night.
- Last night I lay on our bed while David bathed Jack and fell asleep around 18h30 and woke up at 4h38 this morning!!! Clearly my body needed the time out.
- I still don’t have a washing machine – I am actually very zen about it. What option do I have? I am not getting myself all worked up over it all again.
- I need vintage brown suitcases and birdcages for the wedding so if you see any anywhere then please let me know
- I got spoilt this morning for Valentines Day – it really isn’t a huge thing for us so it was a nice surprise getting gifts.
How is your Thursday going? Do you and your partner celebrate Valentines Day?