A little bit of a random things update today!
- I can honestly say that, apart from the yukky 1st trimester, this has been my best pregnancy so far! I am feeling good, my weight is under control, I am still going to gym. AND I am nearly half way already – hows that?
- David has started getting up early again for gym which means I am up early and it has made all the difference in my day! I feel so much more in control of life!
- Kiara’s teacher is leaving at the end of the term which was a double blow at school for us this week but she met her new teacher yesterday and seems to like her. I know it’s not practical but I wish teachers had to at least finish the year before leaving.
- I am trying to ignore the fact that I am flying with all 3 children on my own on Monday. I am hoping that because it’s first thing in the morning Jack will at least be calm.
- I am determined to start sewing! Currently the machine and I are, again, having a stare off but I am determined to make friends with it! I am also going to raid my moms stash of stuff for some knitting needles and crochet stuff!
- As much as the kids love the pool – it is one the hardest things to maintain! I sit next to the Kreepy every single day and beg it to PLEASE just work! I have tried EVERYTHING! Argh!
What random news do you have??