I have been battling to write my year in review post – there is lots to say but I am in full holiday mode and I have discovered the series Suits so I am battling to focus.
This one will have to do for now – hopefully between now and tomorrow I can come up with something a little more meaningful.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Reviewed a car (actually a few). Never thought I would do that.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I can’t really remember if I had resolutions but I did have a word and I think I did stick to it for the most part although I would have liked more creating.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
With my family at the dam – I am not expecting to make it to midnight though but I have my some of my favorite people around me and that’s all I need.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
More organisation and money!
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
4 May – the day I married the first man I have loved!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Doing as much gym as I did – definitely was the year I got the fittest I have been.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Probably not taking more advantage of opportunities that came my way.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Technically I didn’t buy it but our bus is without a doubt the best purchase of the year.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Kids! Bills! Food!
13. What song will always remind you of 2013?
The Book of Love – Peter Gabriel
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spent more time with my friends.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying about things that I couldn’t change.
16. What were your favourite TV shows?
New Girl, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds and now Suits
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
18. What was the best book you read?
The Pursuit of Happiness.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don’t really discover music – my grooveshark play list is full of old music I enjoy.
20. What was your favourite film of this year?
Nothing really sticks out? I enjoyed Thor but not sure it was the best I watched this year.
21. What did you do on your birthday?
We went out for dinner with friends.
22. What kept you sane?
23. Who did you miss?
My family especially our family in the Cape.
24. Who was the best new person you met?
I am trying to think of the people I met this year and 2, Julia and Shayne come to mind but they weren’t new – I just hadn’t met them until this year.
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013: