I have been dreading this week for weeks, it was one of those weeks where everything happened at the same time and there was nothing I could cancel. To add to the chaos, I got a date wrong which meant there was even more scrambling to fit it in somewhere but it actually meant that today has freed up and I am able to watch Cameron swim.
Fortunately though we are now almost at the finish line and I have started packing for our holiday, most of my Christmas shopping is done and my work is almost at a point where I can go on holiday without worrying.
So what has been happening this week?
- It was report card day! Both kids ended the year with the highest marks of the year, they both worked extremely hard for this. We are proud of them both! Kiara will be joining the mainstream class next year, another big milestone for her.
- We attended our first #Nickmas, if you are in Joburg you need to take your child. The Paw Patrol show was so cute, Emma got up and was dancing with them, she loved it. We got to meet the Dora and Friends team AND my favourite the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but that was nothing compared to the Lego pit. It must be the size of our lounge. All 3 of my kids thought they were in heaven and they sat playing in their for ages.
- I received a Woolworths gift voucher from a client for Christmas and got this notebook that makes me ridiculously excited about planning the new year. I can now have all the planning for all my businesses in one place but separate.
- I received this really cool blog drop from Piz Buin! I can’t wait to try out while we are on holiday. I have such huge issues with the textures of sunscreens. I struggle so much having them on my skin, so I am hoping this one works for me.
- I handed out Santa Shoeboxes yesterday at my facility and it is always such a grounding experience! I have seen some of the kids at this facility grow which is almost bittersweet, because you would like to believe that life gets a little easier for these kids but the facility is amazing and offers them a large amount of stability and support.
I hope you have had a GREAT week!!
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.