Jack loves dinosaurs. When Cameron was younger he also loved dinosaurs (now he loves a young girl who he buys things for and takes her to the movies). Basically we have always had dinosaurs in our home in some for or the other. I can’t wait to take him to the DinosAlive expo happening next month at the Forest Hill Mall.
As many as 25 dinosaurs will be touring to Centurion this year.
- The DinosAlive dinos will be on show at the Forest Hill City Mall from 10 March to 17 April 2017
- Doors open at 9am and close at 7pm (Tuesday to Sunday). Last entries permitted at 5pm every day.
The DinosAlive exhibition comprises of familiar faces like the Tyrannosaurs Rex and Triceratops. If you’re a dinosaur lover, you’ll be able to spot more obscure names like the Spinosaurus and Ankylosaurus on show too. No visitor to DinosAlive will be able to miss the sky-scraping Brachiosaurus though, a gigantic dinosaur recreated in all its glory for the exhibition.
These realistic dinosaurs will make you feel like you have gone back in time thanks to their lifelike movements and textures, and the sounds they make too!
Through 2017, this is what the whole family can enjoy at the DinosAlive Exhibition:
- 25 Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Apatosaurus ride
- T.Rex rides
- Dino movie room
- DinosAlive café
- DinosAlive merchandise shop
- Excavation sand pit
- Fossils display
- Face painting
- A jumping castle
- Drawing tables for the kids
- And last but not least, PlayStation games
I have a set of Family Tickets to giveaway to the DinosAlive expo happening at the Forest Hill Mall from the 10 April – 18 March. You can read more about the expo here.
To enter leave a comment telling me one of the activities you can enjoy at the expo.
Competition ends 1 March 2017
- This competition is open to SA residents only.
- If you have one on HarassedMom in the last 3 months, you will not be eligible to win.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Twitter is NOT an entry mechanism for this competition, I would love the shares but all entries shared will not be counted as extra entries.
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.