I had a whole different post in my head for today. I lay in bed writing it in my head last night and edited (still in my head) this morning. Then the morning chaos happened and I decided that I actually am not giving those thoughts airtime. Instead we are going to focus on the happy. Usually by now I have my end of the year posts written but I don’t think I am ready yet to really deal with this year to be honest.
Even when you are having a day from hell and life seems really terrible, there are ALWAYS things you have to be grateful for, these are mine.
- I have had two months of really great blog work.
- We have managed to reduce our water account by 50%, I am really proud of how my kids have embraced our efforts.
- All 4 kids got really amazing report cards.
- I got the most amazing Lindt goody bag on Wednesday!
- My social media business and my party business have done SO much better than I anticipated.
- I am writing this post from the Nickelodeon Pretoria regionals, I am SO grateful for the places my blog has taken me and the people I have met, that I probably wouldn’t normally have met.
- I work with an amazing team of women who inspire me every single day to be better.
- Life would be a whole lot harder if I never had Jane, my amazing domestic worker, in it.
- The sound of my kids laughter fill the house is the best sound EVER.
- I have the most supportive husband.
- Tonight is burger night 🙂 Always something to look forward too.
- This current heatwave is quite something but we are fortunate enough to have fans to keep us cool.
- My brother is always there. No matter what. He may not say what I want to hear, but he is always there.
- My mommy blogger friends are the BOMB! Really when the chips are down, we come together.
- It is an absolutely gorgeous day in Pretoria today.
I know there are many of you who read my posts daily but don’t always comment, I would like to challenge you all though today to please leave a comment and share 3 of things you are most grateful for right now. You can share more if you would like!
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.