This week feels so disjointed. I am still knee deep in application forms and getting ID photos and copies of this that and the next thing. The forms all require the same info BUT each one requires at least one item the rest don’t (WHY???). Our internet access has been super slow this week so getting anything done online is taking me double the length of time, it is extremely frustrating.
I am also having an internal battle with the fact that I had to draw up a CV for Cameron today.
A while ago Ella tagged me in the Liebster Award. Thanks Ella
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.)
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are your questions girls
- What is the lamest joke you know?
Gosh the knock knock jokes that happen in this house almost daily put lame to shame but I can’t think of any now!
- What is your guilty pleasure?
I think my baths in the middle of the day. Its why I am not prepared to put our geyser off. I often have a long bath just before I fetch the kids or on weekend mornings.
- Would you go shopping in your undies if it meant everything you buy is free?
Tough one but if you see our grocery bill you will understand why I would probably, provided the shop is Pick n Pay though because I can’t feed us with pretty shoes or fancy bags ;-p
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
Probably invisible, I wouldn’t want people reading my mind sometimes. I would love to watch my kids during the day without them knowing I am there.
- If you could only have one breakfast for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hashbrowns and mushrooms and scrambled egg!
- What are you scared of but are kind of embarrassed to tell people ?
The dark. I am petrified of the dark!
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
I have lots of good memories but if I had to chose a favourite it would be the freedom we were given to explore the valley we lived in. There was a large open space, almost forest like and we would spend ages walking there, collecting tadpoles from the river, playing.
- What is the very first thing you do when you wake up
Check my phone – I know bad habit but it is what it is.
- What question do you dread the most?
So what do you do?
- Do you have any party tricks?
No I really don’t. I am pretty boring.
- If you could be remembered for one thing what would you want it to be?
I would love to be remembered as a good writer.
I am a bit late to the party on this so a lot of people have already been tagged so I am not going to tag anyone instead tell me something happy that happened this week?