I don’t think I need to do an introduction 🙂 Most of you know me by now but I thought it would be fun to answer this set of questions as well.
- What is your go to recipe? The one you know your kids will eat EVERY time?
My nutty chicken curry is always a win with the older kids but mince and spaghetti will get everyone asking for seconds, even Emma.
- Where do you buy most of your kids clothes? Why is that your favourite place to buy them?
My mom in law buys most of the younger kids clothes, mainly from Woolworths or Pick n Pay. Cotton On is one of my favourites for Kiara and Cameron likes Factorie. It is getting harder and harder to buy appropriate clothes for the older kids, not so much Cameron but Kiara is a bit of a struggle.
- What is your favourite family restaurant? If you have a pic of your child at said restaurant that would be super awesome.
We don’t really eat out a whole lot but when we do it is Spur.
- What is/was your favourite baby brand for stuff like bottles, dummies etc.
With Jack and Emma we used NUK bottles and dummies. It is definitely my favourite brand for bottles and baby stuff.
- If you had to tell a new mom to buy ONE toy for her child what would it be?
I would have to agree with Sam on the Lego. It is the one thing that all of my children have played with, actually they all still play with it. It has so many benefits to their development and it is something they rarely get bored with.
- If your kids are of a TV watching age or if you allow TV time – what is there current favourite movie/show?
Jack is watching some silly show on Netflix called Turbo, it is about slugs. Emma loves Sesame Street (yes, still).
- What is your child’s favourite book?
David does bed time stories, I am not 100% sure what they are reading at the moment. I think it is the BFG, they do enjoy the Gruffalo and the Gruffalo’s child (or daughter?).
Tell me your favourites?
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.