- We found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl! We are all very excited and I am trying not to rush out and buy as much pink as I can find!
- The drama with Kiara yesterday turns out to be from too much attention. Two little boys have been literally fighting over her causing class disruptions and my child doesn’t like the spot light at all. But she is back to school today with a smile on her face!
- Flying with the kids on my own really wasn’t that bad! We had the iPad and snacks and between Cameron and I we kept Jack pretty distracted – he actually didn’t want to get off the plane in Cape Town!
- I updated our calendars this week and the summer terms are always crazy – Cameron has cricket matches and galas, practices and Kiara has dance so we are fully booked for October and November isn’t looking much calmer.
- David is taking Jack to swimming lessons on Saturday. Little bit sad I won’t get to do this with him but I think it will be good for the 2 of them.
- My mom gave me some knitting needles and crochet hooks and on my October list is that I must at least crochet one thing but googling yesterday overwhelmed me a little.
- Jack starts school on Monday and we are all ready but I am going to miss him!
- Even though it wasn’t on the list of things I would do if I weren’t afraid I decided this morning to enter the iPhoneographysa competition this morning!
What have you done this week?