Life hand out lessons everywhere doesn’t it. If we are open to them, we can learn something all the time. Having children is in itself a constant case of learning isn’t it? When you have a fiery little person, they often force you to learn lessons whether you want to or not.
Emma may be the youngest of four but she teaches me something every single day!
- Resilience. Emma has resilience second to none. She gets knocked down, she gets right back up again. Nothing, not one thing holds her back. Ever!
- It is impossible to have too many Frozen themed clothes.
- Why cry when you can scream. Why talk when you can scream. In fact why breathe when you can scream!
- Determination. It is hard to wrap my head around the fact that such a little person can possess so much sheer, unbridled determination.
- The right outfit is very important. Even if it takes you 6 outfit changes, you must never leave the house in the wrong outfit. Ever.
- Wiggly pants are unacceptable and will not be worn, EVER!
- Sleeping is for the birds or pretty much anyone else and it is possible to function just fine without sleep.
- Smile is all it takes to get forgiveness.
- Throwing things around is a great stress reliever.
- Chocolate solves everything! And it is a completely acceptable food to eat all day every day.
What lessons have you learnt from your kids recently?
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
(harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.