Last month in my newsletter I asked my subscribers to help me get to know them by answering a few questions for me that I would put into a blog post. So many of you have followed my journey for years and I know very little about you guys apart from what you share in your comments!
First up we have Jade!!Thank you so much for sharing a little bit about yourself and your gorgeous family with us.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. How many kids? Married? Working mom/SAHM.
I am a working, married mom of two kids. Amber (7) and Lucas (3). I am also in the last year and last semester of a three year Bachelor Degree in Administration. I enjoy reading and sleeping!
- How long have you been reading HarassedMom?
A few months only as I discovered your blog through Just Fun Kids.
- What is your favourite part of being a mom?
Seeing my children achieve their goals, especially when they thought they couldn’t but tried anyway J
- Tell me a funny parenting story?
I know I definitely have a few but do you think I can come up with one now…If I remember I will mail you again 😉
- What is your favourite series – the one you can binge watch from your bed all weekend long? I know you have one :-p I won’t judge even if it is the kardashians
Currently I have binged all of Orange Is The New Black, on S5 of Greys Anatomy, Waiting on Game of Thrones, no longer watching The Walking Dead as their storyline took a turn I didn’t like, lol. Also waiting for Offspring to start again, and Call The Midwife…
- Share your go to meal, the one you make when you are home late, the kids are starving and need to eat immediately!
For them only its 2min Noodles, for all of us its pasta/mince (Usually from a box)
- What is your dream holiday destination?
Anywhere in Europe really(Think England and Sweden), hmm…now that I think of it, think more Scandinavia, and also Canada.
- We all have a bucket list. What is the one thing on your bucket list you MUST do?
Johnny Depp…. Haha, just a joke, kind of. I would have to say to travel, i`ve never been outside of SA.
- If you have a child/ren – what is the biggest lesson they have taught you?
Patience, as in to let them try to do something before just doing it for them.
- Chef? Clean house? Or Driver? Which one would you want if you could have just one?
Chef, so that we can have various meals instead of the budget friendly staples 😛
- And to end off your favourite quote
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. (There are a few others but cant think of them now.
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.