Yesterday we received the most amazing blog drop. It was a huge basked filled with team from Freshpak! There were so many different flavours including watermelon, strawberry and blackcurrant and more. When I received the press release it came with a few recipes, some of which I have shared on my Facebook page but they sent them yesterday in the pack and Cameron and Kiara are keen to try
some all of them.
This iced lolly recipe appealed to me, it’s ideal for our South African summers.
- 5 Freshpak Rooibos tea bags
- 1l boiling water
- 80 - 100ml of honey
- 125ml peach concentrate
- 1. Place the tea bags into a jug, add boiling water and allow to steep for 5 minutes (or longer if you prefer it stronger)
- 2. Remove the tea bags and add the honey, stir until dissolved.
- 3. Add peach concentrate and stir.
- 4. Let the tea cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- 5. Once cooled, pour into ice lolly trays and place in the freezer until frozen.
Don’t these sound yummy?
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.