I have a little bit of writers block and a severe lack of motivation at the moment. I think it is because I am a little nervous about running my first Social Media Workshop tomorrow. I am all ready for it and I have a nice small of group attending (more than I actually wanted which is great). I also have some weird, horrible flu so I am full of the snots – not ideal and also very annoying.
- We have decided to put Emma in school next term. A few reasons – she is ready and after a visit to the Cameron’s primary school section and discovering they are full for the next two years from their two year old class, I decided that it best I get her into a school asap. Also guys, she is a whirlwind, she does not stop! EVER! I think some structured stimulation is just what she needs. So she will start at Jack and Emma’s school.
- Cameron is having a few issues with his chest. Guys this is so freaking hard to deal with. He wants to train, he has to train. He is fine until he trains, then he struggles but not enough to be pulled out, just enough to need a break. We are seeing the Dr on Wednesday.
- I have been SO spoiled this week with amazing blog drops from amazing brands who I absolutely love working with. I do not take any of these blog drops for granted, I appreciate each and every single one of them. I have a really great campaign up next week Wednesday – so watch out for it.
- David is currently working from home. It has been a bit of an adjustment getting used to someone in my space but it’s been nice having someone to help me with the kids.
- It was our 3rd wedding anniversary on Wednesday. We didn’t really do much, life had other plans for that day so we will celebrate when things calm down and we have time to focus on that.
What are you up to for the weekend?