Holidays are around the corner guys!! I cannot wait! We are not going away this year which is sad because I won’t get to see my family but also pretty exciting because it means we don’t have to go anywhere. My plan is to turn into Nigella and bake with the kids and make sure we have as many baked goods as we would have at my moms.
I am also hoping to try out some new dinner recipes so that we can stop eating the same 5 meals on repeat!
The team at Sasko have sent me some recipes that sound amazing, so to start with I am sharing this pulled chicken recipe.
- 10 Slices SASKO Low GI white bread
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g tin chopped tomato’s
- 15g basil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- Olive Oil
- 200g grated Parmesan
- 25g chopped parsley
- 100g grated Mozzarella
- 100g Full Fat Lancewood cream cheese
- 50g butter, room temperature
- Micro basil cress
- • Roll out SASKO low GI white bread, remove the bread crust.
- • Pan fry chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar.
- • Cook for 15 minutes until sauce becomes thick. Add basil and blend.
- • Mix the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley together and season with salt and pepper
- • Place your rolled out SASKO Low GI white bread onto a baking tray
- • Mix together the mozzarella and the Lancewood cream cheese
- • Top with the home made pizza sauce and the mozzarella, cream cheese mixture
- • Roll up your pizza
- • Brush with melted butter and dust with your parmesan crust
- • Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
- • Cut into 3 pieces and garnish with micro basil.
To stand a chance to win one of these awesome hampers all you have to do is tell me what is your favourite thing to bake over Christmas?
Competition ends 21 November and my T&C’s apply. Contents of hamper may vary from the image.
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (harassedmom) and don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.