This meme was taken from Angel 🙂
1. How old are you in five years? I will be 38
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My family
3. How tall are you? I don’t know – around 160cm
4. What is the last movie you saw? In the cinema or at home? I can’t remember – it’s been that long.
5. Who called you last? David
6. Who did you call last? According to my phone it was Amy – David’s cousin
7. What was the last text message you received? “Is it busy today?” From Madri
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? Texting – I hate phoning
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Married – for like 35 years or something like that.
10. When did you last see your mother? In December last year
11. What color eyes do you have? Blue or green or grey
12. When did you wake up today? First time 5h24 and then around 6h30
13. What is your favorite Christmas song? Drummer Boy
14. What is your favorite place? Theewaters Kloof – David’s uncle’s house. And our bed in our room.
15. What place do you prefer the least? Sitting next to the cricket field – 9 year old boys playing cricket can get a little painful.
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? Hopefully in the Cape near my family.
17. What scared you about the night as a child? The dark, storms.
18. What made you really laugh last? Jack laughing.
19. How big is your bed? Big enough.
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? I have a laptop.
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? With clothes.
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? I sleep with one but we have 3 each on the bed.
23. How many provinces have you lived in? Three – KZN, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and I actually think also the Northern Province – not sure since they changed them all.
24. Which cities have you lived in? Durban, Joburg, Pretoria,Nelspruit, Hoedspruit
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Bare feet
26. Are you social? Yes and no. I enjoy spending time with people but I also like chilling with my family.
27. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla.
28. What is your favorite dessert? Honey cake.
29. Do you like Chinese food? LOVE it.
30. Do you like coffee? Only the blue Enrista packets.
31. What do you have for breakfast? A handful of peanuts.
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Fall asleep on my left side.
33. Can you play poker? Nope
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? I do indeed.
35. Are you a dependent person? Sometimes.
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Nope.
37. Do you have children? Yes.
38. Do you know any other languages than English? I can speak Afrikaans pretty well when I have to
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? Nope.
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? Ocean.
41. What do you spend any money on? Food, kids, petrol blah blah.
42. Do you have precious jewellery? Yes – all of it from David.
43. What are your favorite shows on TV? I haven’t watch a series of anything in months.
44. Can you roll your tongue? It appears I cannot.
45. Who is the funniest person you know? David’s friend Barron.
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.
47. What is your ringtone? No ring tone – my phone is on silent almost all of the time.
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I think my mom may have some stuff.
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? My Roxies and Monie address book that has lots of red on.
50. Do you flirt much? No.
51. Can you change the oil on the car: Yes – when they ask if they must check the oil I say “yes”.
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever: Ja more than I care to admit to.
53. What was the last book you read? I can’t remember – it was in December in Cape Town borrowed from David’s aunt.
54. Do you read a newspaper? No.
55. Subscribe to a magazine: Unfortunately not.
56. Are you dancing in the car: No
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? Jacaranda
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? My to do list for next week
59. When were you at church last? I have absolutely no idea.
60. Are you happy? Yes yes yes and YES.