Did you know that August is Happiness Happens month?
Well now you do!
There is a website dedicated to this with some prompts on things you can do during the month of August. It is pretty cool if you are looking to increase your happy vibes!
To kick off this month of happiness, I am sharing what is currently making me happy!
- Cool (kids’) Cabs have confirmed that they will be fetching Cameron from Monday!
- Jack has made a little friend at school and seems to be coping a little better.
- It is getting warmer. I don’t mind the cold but it is time for the seasons to change now.
- I won a Kombucha kit a while ago and it arrived yesterday. My first batch is busy brewing!!!
- Emma is officially sleeping in her own bed. (We are working on getting her to be able to fall asleep on her own – poor David has to go in and out about a million times)
- I am up to working out times a week!
- I have only just discovered Yoga with Adrienne and I LOVE IT! I do a workout with her after my normal workout!
- Hibiscus tea from Woolies. I am trying to cut down my caffeine intake and so tried this tea the other day and it is DELICIOUS!! And its super pretty!