I saw this on Pinterest and have been wanting to try it for ages. I eventually got around to it last week and I am so chuffed with how they came out.
It was obviously not as simple as Pinterest made it look but still a pretty quick and easy project to do.
What do you need
Paint – I just used paint I already had but I think next time I will buy craft paint.
How do you do it
- Make sure your jars are clean and dry.
- Pour a little bit of paint into each jar. You may need to add more, depending on the size of the jar.
- Tip the jar upside down and work the paint around the jar.
- Once the jar is covered, leave it upside down on some newspaper.
- Leave them to dry and then use to decorate your house, store your pens etc
- It can get messy so you will need to clean up the tops (I still haven’t got there yet).
Tip: If you have put too much paint in, before you leave it, let the extra paint drip into one of the other jars.