“According to Statistics SA, one in four children under the age of three in Gauteng‚ Free State, North West, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape suffer from malnutrition and, among many other disadvantages, will not be physically or mentally equipped to benefit from school.”
Children who are malnourished go to school hungry which means they are not able concentrate and have little energy to focus on what they are being taught.
These are not the only children who cannot focus during the school day. Children who are poor eaters and who refuse breakfast are also at risk of a lack of energy and concentration throughout the day. One of the most common battles mom’s have with their children is to get them to eat. It is something I struggled with, especially with my first child. As a new parent you are constantly wondering if they are eating enough, are they getting the right about vitamins and nutrients.
NESTLÉ offers a sustainable solution in their NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW. I have shared my experience on visiting one of the farmers who supplies NESTLÉ with the milk they use to make NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW. One the biggest focuses of the farmer, George Kuyler and NESTLÉ is to make their dairy farming sustainable. By making the milk production sustainable, more NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW can be produced for a longer period, meaning more children will have access to it.
But why does your child need NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW?
- NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW has nutrients that support brain growth. These include iron which supports your child’s normal cognitive learning and Vitamin B which supports nervous system function.
- It contains immune support nutrients, which are zinc, vitamin A & C and selenium.
- It helps your child grow. NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW includes high quality proteins, calcium and Vitamin D.
- It is easy to mix and for your child to take in the morning or afternoon.
- It is a great on the go drink, perfect for moms who don’t have a lot of time in the mornings to get their kids ready.
To make your life easier I have a NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW hamper to giveaway to one lucky reader.
The hamper will include
- 1x 400g Nestlé Nespray Fortigrow Sachet
- 1x 1.8kg Nestlé Nespray Fortigrow Tin
- R1000 Makro Voucher
To enter this giveaway simply tell me what your child’s favourite snack is?
Competition ends 16 January 2019
All my usual competition T&C’s apply.
You can find out more about more about NESTLÉ NESPRAY FORTIGROW and how it is made, visit their website.