So my little #mundahappiness challenge has taken off better than I anticipated. My twitter and instagram feed are full of photos and updates (I am behind on blog reading so haven’t checked their yet). Thank you so much to everyone who is joining in! If you haven’t joined us then you can start now.
Julia asked me this morning why there are no posts. There are two reasons. The first is that I have been busy and today our Santa Shoebox Drop Offs started so its crazy crazy. But the second reason is a little disturbing for me. I just haven’t had the inspiration/desire/motivation to blog. This really bugs me because I have never felt this way before.
I think it is maybe due to the fact that it is so crazy busy here from this weekend on. We have 2/3 things on every single Saturday and Sunday. So it means David and I have to do some serious logistical planning.
So life really is about the mundane here. Getting kids to school, dancing, swimming, parties (Cameron has a party a week), exams, galas. The usual mundane stuff that occupies my day.
Be that as it may let me quickly update you on whats keeping me harassed.
- The #jozimeetup is nearly here and I still have SO much to do. SO MUCH! I have a small panic attack thinking about it. Its going to be super awesome though.
- Jacks been sick again – it appears to be his tonsils again. It was exactly 2 months ago that he had they last attack.
- Both kids write exams this term. Cameron has started studying. Kiara is not fussed at all. I haven’t received any dates yet, which is not to say that they haven’t been given dates, just that Kiara hasn’t registered them yet.
- I have developed some major issues with the muscles in my shoulder. After two painful physio visits and a bio assessment I know have exercises to do that are great but very sore. Posture is SO important people! Stomach in! Chest out!
- Emma is super cute. It appears she has finally accepted us as her people and is doing really well.
- I am having lots of friend dates during the week. In fact it has been a really great friend year for me.
Whats new with you? Anything I need to know?