So I have decided to stop the blog challenge – I am not one to count comments but I do like one or two on my posts and lately I am getting none and it does nothing for my fragile ego. Normal transmission will resume as of today and I will blog when I can – no content is better than bad content!
A quick update on whats been going on with us.
- We have been napping – a lot. Most days the kids sleep for 2-3 hours and if we can we try nap with them. Today David and I had a glorious 3 hour nap with Jack. Such a treat.
- My mom has been so great with the kids – they have been doing crafts almost every day – making all sorts of Christmas things. It’s almost like our Pinterest craft board came alive.
- Jacks been acting up a little but I think it is a combination of his teeth and being out of his routine.
- This 3rd trimester is kicking me in the butt. I have aches and pains all over!!! So frustrating because I want to be doing stuff with the kids and my mom but I get so sore so quickly. If I am upright too long it feels like the baby is literally going to fall out. NOT fun at all!
- My Christmas shopping is done! I still need my brother and his wife’s gift but the later I get them the better actually.
- Remember how I mentioned my bump was small? Well it popped! Nothing that fitted me when I left Joburg is fitting me so I am now wearing a combination of my moms clothes and stuff D’s mom found for me.
- I am loving having David around 24/7. It has been a very stressful few months for him and so it is nice to see him chill a bit and just be with us.
- We have had some fun days out – went berry picking (in the rain), caught some tadpoles and David and I had a whirlwind trip into Cape Town.
- The weather has been great. There was one morning of rain but the rest of the time it has been lovely, clear skies and hot.
I think that’s about it for now 🙂
I hope everyone is having a great holiday so far!!