Things I know today about stuff
- You never know what is going to happen. Doesn’t matter how much you think you have covered all the loop holes or possibilities – anything can happen.
- A teething baby sucks. Jack’s been teething for weeks now. I can see the flippin teeth but they just will not come out.
- It is always good to have a friend who can change your break pads.
- Your happiness is your responsibility. You can’t make someone happy if they don’t want to be.
- I love rainy days.
- Having chicken every night for dinner may be the reason for my weight loss but it is loosing it’s appeal.
- I eat when I am tense!
- Despite the curve ball we were thrown this week (again) there are some awesome things happening and it will all work out – I KNOW this.
- I am giddy with excitement about trying on wedding dresses at the end of the month.
- I will never get used to my mom being so far away. It sucks – a lot!
What do you know? Join in here 🙂