Shae isn’t doing Things I know any more but I am going to keep doing it anyway :-p
So things I know about life
- Parenting is hard.
- Even if you have a meal plan the brinjal your whole meal went around will be off despite you having checked it.
- You will stand in dog pee/poop as you are running out the door.
- Woolworths will always have corn cakes until the day you need to buy.
- A puppy will arrive on your doorstep at the exact moment you thought your plate was about to break from the weight of stuff on it.
- Children do not listen. Accept it and work around it.
- Mothers are the only people who know where things are.
- Ants (in Pretoria) are mutant animals. Nothing will kill them.
- No matter how clean you are you will still find maggots in your rubbish bin.
- You can grow sweet potato plants from sweet potatoes. (Does that even make sense?)
- Banks suck. All of them – without exception.
- The only way to knock a nail into the wall is with a hilti. ACCEPT IT!
- A good teacher is invaluable – do whatever you can to ensure you child (the one that battles) gets a good one.
- Sometimes you just have to have a little faith!
What do you know about life???