What are some of the things you love? Obviously we all love our families but what are some of the things and experiences that bring you joy outside of being a mother?
Every day life can get all consuming and we are so often distracted by trying to figure out what to make for dinner, who needs new shoes, how many donuts are too many that we forget to make time for those things we really love.
Change is inevitable, right? I am curious how has the list of things you love changed over the years? I don’t remember loving massages as much as I do when I was a young adult. I wish I had because I had so much more disposable case years ago to take advantage of regular massages.
I do think I appreciate things a lot more today.
February is all about love over here on HarassedMom! I have decided to focus on the things I really love about life, parenting my kids, work and more.
- Coffee. I love coffee, particularly coffee from Seattle!
- Getting up early in the morning.
- I love the smell of vanilla.
- Batman is my all time favourite super hero!
- I love curries.
- Mint chocolate is life.
- I love Christmas.
- If I can’t have a curry, I love sushi.
- Pedicures are my ultimate indulgence (massages are a close second).
- I love bright bold colours.
- Fruit pastilles are the best little drops of sugar ever invented.
- I love notebooks (is there any female alive who doesn’t?)
- Kombucha was my great 2018 find. Yes, I really do love it.
- I love long bubblebaths.
- Batman The Dark Knight was the best super hero movie!